Click Here to get a FREE Estimate Today!
- We dust high and low making sure you get in all the corners. We dust all window frames and ledges (blinds if there are some), base boards, doors and frames. We dust all light fixtures and everything that is on the walls. We make sure to even get the walls because cobwebs can form there also.
- We dust all furniture making sure to move and get under everything. When dusting the furniture, we make sure to dust all the way to the floor and not just an inch or two before.
- On a rotating basis, we edge the carpet (this is done once every two months).
- We make all beds
- If there are wood floors, we make sure to vacuum under all furniture every time.
- We dust all knick knacks
- We dust under and around all lamp shades.
- We clean all mirrors and glass
- If there is wood flooring, we vacuum and wash. If the floor is carpeted, we vacuum. Being sure to move all furniture to get under it.
- If there is anything on the floors, we pick it up and either put in closet or put in a pile. Making sure everything looks neat.